The Porch lives in four ways:
- Our magazine, published six times a year, committed to one thing – great writing telling a better story, making a better world.
- Our festival, where everyone is invited to come together for a long weekend of creative conversation, music, laughter, challenge and inspiration.
- Our community, online and in-person, where we learn from and encourage each other to live hopefully, even when it seems really dark out there.
- A daily thought or meditation offering some shelter, grounded hope; something to help us live better, every day of the week.
- Surprises – subscribe and you never know what gifts await!
Subscribers/members get the following:
- Every issue of The Porch magazine, and access to all back issues. There’s no advertising, and we are committed to paying our writers well – the more subscribers, the more we can share with writers. You can read the magazine here on our site, or download it to your computer or mobile device (Kindle, iBooks and other e-readers too); or even print it out if you prefer a paper copy.
- Participation in The Porch online community. Conversation among like-minded people, seeking a better way to transcend a world full of often unnecessary and unhelpful noise.
- Special registration discount for The Porch Festival. (Let us know when you’re registering and we’ll send you a code that will save you $48 on registration! This offer will only be available to Porch subscribers.)
Subscriptions are the source of the magazine's ability to sustain itself, and we're grateful to you for your support. We offer subscriptions to The Porch for $2.99 a month, or $25 annually. Many of our subscribers pay more than $2.99 a month as they are able, and we also offer free copies of the magazine to anyone who would otherwise not be able to afford it, (just contact us if you need a free copy).